Working to build a fashionable wardrobe on a budget of $200 per month...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Make a Spring Scarf

I don't know about you, but I can never have too many scarves. They are one of the ultimate accessories, because you can wear them a million ways. Wrap them around your neck all by their lonesome, twist them up with pearls or another necklace for some extra fabulousness, tie them around your waist, or around your purse handles for panache. Scarves are the easiest way to remake an old outfit, and are warm for slightly chilly spring days.

Yesterday I came across this tutorial on making a trendy scarf out of your old tights that I am hoping to try this weekend. I have literally a drawerful of old tights with runs in them that I haven't had the heart to throw away as they were so expensive. Anyway, check out the tutorial!

(photo from Obstinate Pursuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment