Working to build a fashionable wardrobe on a budget of $200 per month...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspiration India

The Fashion Spot featured an article this morning on India’s Expanding Fashion Weeks and Middle Eastern/Indian inspired fashion. Am I a little excited that I had my finger on this fashion pulse? Yes. Do you want to know where to get some inspiration on how to incorporate the look into your own wardrobe? Of course.

To start you off, my favorite place to go is High Heel Confidential, a fabulous blog written by Payal and Priyanka about Indian celebrity fashion (both male and female). The commentary is fun, but I enjoy the roundup of awesome photographs. Indian fashion is gloriously colorful and forever interesting.

The featured fashions vary from traditionally-inspired…

..to modern...

(Images owned by High Heel Confidential)

No comments:

Post a Comment