Working to build a fashionable wardrobe on a budget of $200 per month...

Monday, April 12, 2010

*the* flat for Spring 2010

I’ve had my eye on these handmade oxfords (in colors to suit anyone!) from goldenponies for awhile. Good thing, since Vogue is saying that the oxford flat isn’t “just for winter any longer”. As soon as the seller gets back, I will be sure to get a pair of my own.

As a side note, to wear these fashionably one must pair them with either blue jeans or a sufficiently short (above the knee) skirt to avoid frumpiness.

P.S. I’ve used some of my book budget $$ to subscribe to Vogue, and added a box on the side to keep track of where that money is going. In reality it is $10 of the $200 per month of my regular budget, but in the interest of full disclosure I will show it separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment