Working to build a fashionable wardrobe on a budget of $200 per month...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life Changes

Psst...guess what? I have some awesome news: assuming everything goes smoothly, I am slated to begin work as a seasonal park guide for the National Park Service on May 23! I am more than a little nervous about the change from the lab to a park, so prayers are much appreciated during the switch. But how does this affect me as a budget fashionista? Well, I will be wearing a uniform in the colors of the great outdoors five out of seven days of the week. It is going to be an interesting challenge to express my own personal style while still paying respect to and not drawing attention from the uniform.

Searching etsy for subtle inspiration in green...

brown...


and gray...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I want to see a picture of your uniform ASAP! Are your shoes going to be your only canvas? or are those regulation?

    ReplyDelete