Working to build a fashionable wardrobe on a budget of $200 per month...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finds for Spring

My roomate and I went secondhand shopping on Saturday to three stores: Goodwill, Value Village, and Village Thrift. She bought some lovely things for spring and summer, and I also dug up a few “finds” to change up my summer wardrobe.

From Goodwill…

Banana Republic Gray Tank Top (Gray is a big color for spring) – $5.23

From Value Village…

Banana Republic Gray Wool Sweater – $5.20

Ann Taylor Gray Tee – $5.20

From Village Thrift (having a 1/2 off sale on yellow tags)…

J.Crew Khaki Skirt (totally getting in on the khaki trend) – $4.15

Black Rayon Sweater (I never have enough of these) – $2.57

Vintage 1970s Peep-toe sandals – $9.05

Fairly productive day, if I do say so myself. New totals: $55.92 left out of $200 for the month of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment